Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Darkness

@Lee82  here with you my friend  xxx 

Lee82
Senior Contributor

I just need to get away from my house. 
@outlander @NatureLover @Emelia8 @Shaz51 @Former-Member 

Please @Lee82 , can you pull over and sit in your car to calm down? I'm worried you are feeling reckless... Your kids need their mum, no-one else will do, @Lee82 

@Lee82  big breath  my friend 

It is hard but you are loved , can you do something  from your coping box 

sitting with you @Lee82 can you pull over and try the helpline again?
Lee82
Senior Contributor

I haven stopped at the pond near nt hiusze. I am still on hild. This is redicivnjh. 
@NatureLover @outlander @Emelia8 @Shaz51 

Well done for pulling over @Lee82  🙂

I can see you're having a panic attack... Can you please tell me 2 things you see in your car?

i know @Lee82 sometimes its so hard when we have to wait and not connect straight away. im really glad you have stopped at least.

Holding you my @Lee82  xxxxx

Thats okay @Lee82  ... dont hang up on the Helpline.  Hold the line and wait as long as it takes.  In the meantime, you have all of us here to help you through what sounds like a panic attack right now.

You need to control your breathing, count slowly as you breath in and out.  You do not want to hyperventilate.  If you need it .. do you have a paper bag?  If so, breath into it .. watch it inflate and deflate as you breath.

Take a look around you?  Whats happening?  Is it raining, sunny, windy?  Are there any birds around, cars, pedestrians out walking perhaps?  Count the cars as you see them.  Note the colours.  How many people in each car?  You need to do something to distract your thoughts right now.  Can you do that for me?

This will pass @Lee82 , and you will be okay again.  Try to let your emotions wash right over you, dont allow them settle within you.  If you need one of the Moderators to help you while you await the Helpline ... you can ask them. @Tortoiseshell @Whitehawk 

Emelia 🌸

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance