Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

xiistwocharact
New Contributor

Ponders

• I'm finding myself feeling quite down about the world and my apparent place in it. I feel I lack control over my future and present and often put it down to internalizing it must be me.  And whatever things have been assigned to me,it feels like I don't have agency in my own life because of just the way the world is. I am so tired of everything. Also the lack of trust snowballs to point where there is seemingly no room for joy anymore. Then I went to see a funny movie and it gave me a break from my self. Take every thought captive. I guess Paul was practising some CBT anyway I try to be useful in my life even if it seems not so. Ajsi I struggle with leaving stuff on internet and will be disturbed a little if I can't delete this laters.. peace and love to you all out there or in here or wherever sane is for the reader 
1 REPLY 1

Re: Ponders

Spot the predictive text 🙂
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance