Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Really wobbly

Hey @frog  Good to 'see' you. I’ve been going AWOL often too lately. Hoping that life slows down a touch for you. 💜🤗

3A48BDBC-5C64-4541-9E6D-DD08058E989F.jpeg

@Teej , @eth , @outlander , @nashy , @Faith-and-Hope , @frog @nashy @Lauz @s-jay 

@Appleblossom @Adge @Meowmy @greenpea  and all forum folk passing by...

I have had a few overwhelming things happen and am not keeping up community guide wise. I'll do my best to get back into it but for now life is way too full. Job situation is changing drastically, now have daughter and her boyfriend as well as my son living with me in 1 bedroom unit, plus the good but definitely curve ball thing of seeing someone romantically for the first time in 6 years. I'm thinking of the forum and people on it but unable to be here as much as I'd like.

@frog Enjoy full household and new relationship. Take care.

thanks for the update @frog - appreciate it.

Sounds like there is so much going on for you right now, that is a lot for anyone to handle all at once.

You're doing really well at CGing... thanks for all that you do

WOW @frog  Thats cosy living. Hope they all sort their lives enough to be grateful for your space.  Good Luck with beau.

Heart

CG role has to take LIFE into account.

Cheers Apple

Smiley Happy

Best wishes @frog . Hoping there is more positive than negative in all those changes. Keep on being you @frog 💜🤗

S’okay @frog 👋👍💕

Just do what you can when you can, and see to your own self-care first, before CG stuff and everything ❣️

Take care.  That’s lotsa stuff going on and cramped living space, but hey .... I’ve got something like that too (not quite as squishy, but squishy anyway, plus art stuff x 4 people).  You can do it .... but look after YOU 💐💕

@Teej @Faith-and-Hope @Appleblossom @s-jay @Meowmy and friends. Thanks for being so supportive Heart

@frog Hope everything works out well for you. Take care.

@frog 💚💚💚
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance