Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Self Harm

Proud of you @Angels333 💚 

@Molliex @BlueBay @eth @MDT @Zoe7 @TAB @Faith-and-Hope @Adge 

Hey all.   So my anxiety is skyhigh tonight.   I have just started the first assignment in my course and I'm already having a meltdown.    I'm having a persistent negative dialogue going on in my head making me stressed.   I barely got through work.    Feeling really vulnerable right now.

XOXO ANGELS333 

Try to take a break from it @Angels333 and take some deep breaths. I find the more we try the harder it gets when we cannot focus. Having a break, getting some sleep and refocussing tomorrow may be a good way to go. 

💖 @Angels333 

TAB
Senior Contributor

what @Zoe7  said @Angels333  Cat Happy

New things, especially jobs, study etc, are stressful and overwhelming at the start for most people @Angels333. What you're feeling is normal.

Big breaths my friend. Have faith in yourself. Learning is a process, you may not get things all right at the start, but that is the point of learning.

💚💜💙💛

Hi @Angels333
I'm sorry my friend.
Sitting with you

@MDT @Molliex @TAB  @Faith-and-Hope @Zoe7 

Hey thanks for the messages, let night was awful.   If I am honest I am struggling with this course.   It's just as hard as uni, but it's been 20 years since I was at uni.

I get anxiety with work but I didn't think I would be so anxious with studying, I was hoping to enjoy it.   But instead my mind is questioning everything filling my head with doubts.

Hope you are all okay..

Thinking of you @Molliex ❤🧡💛💚💙💜

You too @TAB with your cough

All of you my friends @MDT @Faith-and-Hope @Zoe7 

XOXO ANGELS333 

Your brain is a muscle @Angels333  and studying is a particular type of workout. Be kind to yourself! It will take some time to readjust. Just like it takes a while for an athlete to get back in shape.

Here for you if you'd like to vent. Make sure to access any study or support services that your study provider offers. 

💚💙💜

Hey @Angels333 

i am sorry i didn't reply this morning, i was at work.

Studying is really difficult, especially if you haven't studied for a while.  Just try to take it step by step.  Seek assistance if you can and try not to be so hard on yourself.

Thinking of you my friend xxxooo

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance