Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Struggling

ok @Candypiper1
Enjoy your walk with doggo
Let us know how you are when you are back

Hey @MDT @outlander @greenpea @WIP , 

I'm back home now. Doggo enjoyed her walk.

its good you went for a walk @Fluttershy1 i hope you might be feeling a little better

@outlander - tiny little bit better, can you stay and chat?

yeah i can stay for a little while @Fluttershy1
ive just made a tea and put on a movie. the weather here is so dangerous atm that i have no intentions of going outside

@outlander - am crying family are judging me agin...

me go hide I sad 😣😣

urges to SH are back. 

@Fluttershy1
im assuming since your an adult you might have your own room? i know its not great staying in the room but perhaps you could go in there and do some more of your diamond painting with some music on.
I know that family can be so tough to be around

@outlander - yeah I'm a adult, it's just driving me bonkers cause I can only do it out in the dining room table

have you got some space to yourself? @Fluttershy1 like anywhere in the house that you can go to for a little while? doesnt have to be a bedroom, it could be sitting out on the verandah/porch, or doing a little bit of gardening or like a sunroom or other space in the house?

I know its really hard to want to do anything for family when they are so judgemental but what about cooking a family dinner? something positive to say rather then negative.

@outlander - nope never get my own space, 

I'm going crazy, they don't let me cook dinner for everyone which is annoying because I'm a very fussy eater due to my ED 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance