Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Trying to be happy, isn’t working

Hi @Peri 😄 Nice to see you. 💖

Just in Case  you pop in @Peri I am sending you love ❣️

Thinking of you @Peri  and sending some love and sunshine  💕🤗🐶🌞

Hello and hugs @Peri ❤❤

Hugs @Emelia8 , @Anastasia ❤

Hello and thank you to @Anastasia @Emelia8 @Shaz51

i really appreciate hearing from all of you , you have all become important friends to me and I have been thinking about how you all might be.  I saw your post @Emelia8  and @Shaz51 always remembers me and I see @Anastasia  supporting others who need it here T the moment.   I am ok thanks, sick of winter at the moment  being in WA I am not prepared for cold, wet winters.  My anxiety has been quite high, but I think my depression is lifting somewhat., I turned 70 in August, it shocks me to have reached this age I don’t feel 70, and I don’t think I look it, but then , what does 70look like. 

I am sitting with my lovely little granddaughter at the moment, she has not been well today but has had some Panadol and fluids and is a bit brighter now.

i hope that you are all OK and taking care of yourselves.

love peri

Hope your granddaughter  feels better soon @Peri ❤❤

And sending you hugs ❤

@Peri 💞

Happy August Birthday @Peri 🎂 

💜💚💜

thT62AP5LF.jpg@Peri 

Hi to , @outlander @Eve7 @Anastasia @Shaz51 @Emelia8 

i am posting because I am so sad, I hate being retired I hate being well sort of no one now. And today an ongoing family feud sort of blew up in my face. I had tried to extend the hand of friendship to a sister and she virtually told me to ........  off and forget her.  We are not close but she is family and I don’t like family disruption. It has really hurt, as I did not intend to upset her.  I need to just let it go, and I will but tonight I feel a bit fragile.  Relationships can so easily be damaged and not repaired. One can lose everything, and in reality no one else gives a shit, so long as they are ok. 

My soul feels hollow. 

I have seemed to see that family is a very loose term. The people I could call family are few now. And the most important is the family you create yourself. So that is me and my sons. Even grandchildren are not my family, they are their parents family.  

All their is really is yourself, life is ultimately a lonely business.it amazes me that so many people survive to old age.

i have largely lost my appetite, I have no motivation to meet friends, or go out to anything that I once would have enjoyed. I don’t even want to walk in the sunshine or see the ocean, I’ve seen them, why would I need to see them again. I used be be religious about skin care, now I barely do anything, it just doesn’t matter.

and I don’t know how to make things matter again

peri

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance