Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Trying to be happy, isn’t working

I hear you @Peri and I'm really sorry. About everything. Wish I had solutions, but I dont. I understand much of what you say, and want you to know I care. 😔💞

Hello dear @Peri 

Whilst it's lovely to see you, your update makes me sad to hear. 

I am so sorry about the family blow up, that would hurt and I'm not surprised you feel the way you do. Give yourself time to heal Peri. You will. Sadly the relationship with your sister may not be what it was but time will allow you to accept what is.

I hold hope your heart heals quickly Peri. I understand you don't want to see friends but I recall you wishing you had kept in touch with a special one recently. Try to dig deep, if you can to connect with friends, it might make the difference and help to heal, just a thought Peri. 

Please take care, always thinking of you dear friend 🌸💞💐

Dear @Peri 

I’m So sorry this person was mean to you when you reached out to them.

I will retire soon and we can walk that journey together and go on new adventures.

Here with you today. 🤗💛🤗

sending lots of love @Peri
im sorry your feeling so low and have so many emotions everywhere. thats really how i feel too so i know how youd be feeling too. its not overly nice is 😞 but we're here for you Heart

Thank you @outlander ,

i really appreciate that

peri

Hugs my @Peri ❤❤❤

Hello and hugs @Peri 💐💞

Thank you @Anastasia , 

i really need the message.  I am very, very low and anxious. I dont know what to do anymore. I can’t talk to the people I usually talk to as I feeel I am just constantly whinging. Nobody neeeds that. I think about death a lot , I long for it. Peace, I just want peace

peri

Dear @Peri 

I hear you, I see you, I can hear the pain you have. Anxiety is cruel.

I'm so sorry.

I wish for different for you.

For you to wake and the pain be gone. I understand that's "fluff" and not likely so I ask you please Peri to reach out. I hear you about not wanting to talk to your usual people. Have you tried talking to SANE, they've supported me in the past. I know our situations are different but you are so worthy of having someone to confide in, someone to listen without judgement.

Bottling it up Peri is like a cancer, it grows and eventually will make you physically ill. Please talk, keep talking, you are important and worthy of a voice. 

Have you ever heard of Louise Hay? 

She wrote a book called "You Can heal yourself" - she spoke at a conference Peri and most people were reduced to tears. If you can... have a read 💞

I'm here to listen always Peri, I think you are worth it. 

Hugs and love always Peri and thank you for messaging me, it means a lot x

Screenshot_2021-09-25-18-22-39-14.jpg

Some sunshine for you Peri x

hello and hugs my @Peri 

seeing how you are and sending lots of hugs Heart

sitting with you and having a cuppa 

afternoon-tea-intro.jpg

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance