Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: not coping

Thanks @Snowie @Emelia8 @ and@Eve7 💚
Ill come.back later trying to finish cooking

@Emelia8  its good to finally have some answers now despite everything. It is a sliding hiatus hernia but its not large enough to operate on. He might consider it later on if all the dietary changes dont help first. im sorry your brother has one as well, its not overly pleasant with the symptoms. hopefully my symptoms will ease as everything else settles.

hernia surgeries arent pleasant and its a long recovery even after the stitches etc are out so i dont think they want to do them all to often.

not really alot on this weekend. we have alot of rain here. 75mls so far today and a few storms, suppose to be more then 100mls tomorrow.
ive only got the horses but thats about it. i made adairy free cake from scratch earlier

What about you?

Sorry @Emelia8  i clicked the wrong username when it popped up 🤦‍♀️

@Snowie have you got ect tomorrow too?

Its not the same without you @Sans911 😞 i hope things will settle down soon so you can pop in more. Heart

@outlander  Dropping off some 💕💕💕💕

@Snowie @Emelia8 @Emelia8 @Former-Member @Sans911  and everyone 👋🏻👋🏻💕💕

💞💞💞💞💞

So sorry to read your Worry Room post, @outlander ...thinking of you lots and sending gentle hugs. I really value you, you are a very special person, there's no-one I know like you. I think you are truly amazing. I so wish things would ease for you soon... I'm impressed you've already made a dairy free cake, that shows your determination. Sending you lots of care and wishes for healing and hope Heart

thank you @NatureLover and @Emelia8 for your posts on the other thread too

@outlander sending lots of love and hugs sweetheart 💕💕💕

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance