Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

LostAngel
Senior Contributor

not ok really not ok

hello friends Ive been absent from forums for quite some time but tonight feels like hell I cant do anything right to mend a relationship Ive had for a number of months,whatever I do its wrong and it seems again Im the one to blame for it all,Im only human but last night and tonight I felt like S thinking about SH cause of family preassure, romantic relationship preasure ,housing preasure,ffinancial preasure,its starting to reach breaking point ,I feel like telling him to either Love me, Leave me or shoot me, feel so misunderstood and so misheard by everyone,both family and romantic partner ,Im lashing out and getting emotional,havnt eaten much last two days ,theres too much stress going on,but romantic partner is blaming me for things too,Im only human what else can I do when even trying to talk it out doesnt help,am I one of those people whos just destined to fail no matter what they do to try to succeed maybe I am just mental as he put it ? what do you do about things if you talk and talk and talk to someone about issues but not get anywhere 

8 REPLIES 8

Re: not ok really not ok

its been a long day and night and month infact

what else can I do except be me ,thankfully I do have one support person

how do you make someone listen to your side of it

starting to get that way I dont want to talk to anyone

even family needs to bugger off

It sounds like you're having a really tough time with your romantic partner @LostAngel , it seems like they're not hearing you and being unfair in the way that they talk to you. Do you think it might be helpful to contact 1800 Respect for some advice? They do a lot of amazing work in setting healthy boundaries in relationships, maybe they can help you to find a way to feel heard and respected? 

Hey @LostAngel  sorry to hear that yesterday & particularily last night was a tough one.
I am glad to read that you have one support person, however I am just wondering if it might be worth reaching out for further supports considering your experiences right now?

You may already have you’re preferred networks of supports but I will just also let you know that the Sane help centre is open between 10am-10pm if that is something worth a try?

As well as the forums space, we have peer support through phone calls or group chat here - if you want to chat with one our peer workers between 10am-4pm?

Take care & hope you were able to have some rest through the night

Flybluebird 

Hey @LostAngel ,

How are things tonight?

tyme

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance