Re: Not sure what to do !!!

I'm sorry to hear that @Shaz51 

It's a lot to do let alone wait on the results. I do hope that they come back clear. As for Mr Shaz losing 5 I can totally relate, I need to too. Perhaps we can keep each other accountable? Are you a little stressed too?

My day has been pretty good thank you. No dramas and easy workload. My day tends to mirror my boys, something that I need to work on according to my therapist. Tomorrow I have a risk assessment here for my boys support worker to start coming. I'm a little stressed as my place is never pristine. Mum said they're not checking for that and whilst I know that is the case I will endeavour to tidy as best as I can. Chicken enchiladas for dinner and then rubbish on tv. What about you Shaz what's in the table for dinner? 

Not sure @Anastasia , crumbed  steak and spaghetti  maybe xxx 

ohhh boy , noy a good night , really bad my friends 

@Anastasia, @Former-Member , @Determined@Smc@Owlunar@greenpea@Faith-and-Hope@eth@Adge@Emelia8@Jacques 

my mum is 89 and frail BUT NOT DEAD YET !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my cousin is already arranging my mother's s furneral --- arrrrrrgggggggg

soooo upset tonight Smiley SadSmiley Sad

and mr shaz is soo upset for me as my cousin text me with what photo to put on the card and she has already done the photoslide of mum's life 

@Jynx, @Former-Member , @Jupiter 

Former-Member
Not applicable

@Shaz51 ☹️☹️☹️

hi @Shaz51 my beautiful friend, gentle hugs

it is so so difficult when others try to organise things. family can be a real pain sometimes.

you are such an amazing support to your mum and i know she loves you so so much an is so grateful for all you do. 

try to take a deap breath and just focus on each day as it comes.

hugs again my friend, i hope this message helps a little.

Jacques

OMG @Shaz51 

What is wrong with your cousin? Your mother isn't dead yet and there will be plenty of time to organise her funeral when she dies - that actually screws me up - what can you do?

Can you tell your cousin to let go of that - you appreciate what she is trying to do but right now - you don't want to plan your mother's departure until her times comes

I would be upset too - my stars - I am actually shocked to read that

Dec

Aw sheesh ShazAw sheesh Shaz

Your message  does my @Jacques , @Former-Member  xxx 

Awww @Shaz51 that is so thoughtless and inconsiderate of your cousin. I'm really sorry its upset you so much. 💖

There are times that people want to have a say in their own funeral arrangements. But they will usually bring up the subject themselves if there's something specific they want.

Regardless .. it all needs to happen with a great deal of sensitivity. Not just for the person in question, but also for their loved ones.

Emelia 😒🌹

Oh @Shaz51 

That is awful!!!!!!!

I can totally understand why you are so upset!!!! Sending you love and hugs and some strength to tell your cousin to back off hunny  💞