Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Anyone feel like chatting?

yeah probably in a similar situation re waiting lists and country whenever I think of counsellors I tell myself waiting lists well there are for most things here. @Razzle  I just meant someone to talk to. are you going to see them again? 

@TAB   There isn’t anyone.  I’m not sure if I’ll go back to this councellor, I feel like the trust is gone

Gosh that's hard @Razzle  have you tried moderators on here or any other resources

it's understandable to be anxious about surgery @outlander , I spympathise, I had keyhole surgery last year & was very frightened about it all. But it went ok & the nurses & staff were all so lovely, that made a big difference (it was only my family who weren't so nice). I'm sure your medical staff will be really good too. I'm glad yor pop is less grumpy, sounds much better. You've got a busy day tomorrow, hope it goes well & the kids are nice. Cat Happy

hi @Razzle sorry to hear things are very hard for you, from experience i know how hard it is to feel isolated & like no-one supports or understands you. I hope something can change for the better for you.

finances and being broke sucks @TAB, I agree    
thinking of you tomorrow @outlander 

that sounds rather difficult for you @Razzle tough situation to be in!

this one is my first ever surgury @BryanaCamp and with not good family support it makes it a little scarier. sorry your family isnt so nice either. it makes things harder then it really needs to be. my fingers are crossed ive got some good kids tomorrow, ive had to deal with some kids are are rather feral at times (feel like a parrot telling them not to do something sometimes lol)

thanks @Shaz51
and yes finances can be so hard to manage sometimes. bills seem to pile up so quick!

@TAB   I have had some services mentioned to me a month or 2 ago, it might be time to really check them out.  I had a bit of a look at them on line, but

never actually contacted them before.

@BryanaCamp  Something is going to have to change, I can’t keep going on like this

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance