Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Christmas Loungeroom

Hey @TAB. I bit bluesy and cruisey...Smiley Happy

Maybe that's what you need while you take time out for good behaviour yeah?

Sending nice thoughts your way...

Hope Heart

Its good to read your thoughtful post. @eth  Thanks

Many people are reacting against the capitalist takeover of christmas.  Life Matters ran a show about grandparents deciding not to buy for ungrateful kids.

Here is one approach that caught my eye.

4gift chris.png

Yeah bit same now @Hope4me just self medicating and about to do silly things. Feeling better anyways. And Thank You 😊

Take care @TAB; sometimes we need silly, as long as it doesn't hurt anyone. Especially you...

Heart

All Good @Hope4me 😸hope you’re okay

X

X

TAB
Senior Contributor

Sorta sounds familiar @Wanderer re loops but sometimes it just needs good nights sleep or well just comes out of nowhere. Or overcompensating if that makes sense in case it happens. Something saw recently adds to feeling that it’s inherited in my case , experiences of parents can affect DNA they’re saying now. Dunno about that but upbringings maybe yes. Siblings grew up how they were supposed to seems. Just me maybe. Anyway All sounds a bit blamey and others ok or became sort of ok.absent father with PTSD and huge chip on shoulder/sense of inferiority and loss. All plastered over with anger and absence. Anyway. You can do it.

Hey @Bill16 😸
Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi all,

I am over Christmas already it's just one thing after another and after the incident yesterday not sure how I'm going to keep it together

Take it Easy @Former-Member you’ll be okay
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance