Re: All Things Sport...

They certainly showed soooo much improvement towards the end of last year @Scarecrowe and I think they will be a force to be reckoned with this year - I am even going to call it early and say they will make the 8 Smiley Surprised

@Former-Member You have picked up our Lewis Taylor - so hope he makes his mark on the Swannies and has a wonderful year. I particularly like him - has had a very hard life and football has been his saviour so the wonderful culture you guys are renowned for should be great for him.

Oooh i like your way of thinking @Zoe7 .

let's hope your prediction comes true...............I am not so confident to be honest but I think they will finish in the top of the second half......................we will have to see which one of us gets it correct.

but i do agree they have improved which we needed too.........Carlton needs to be a power house again.....................

Of course I do not want them to overtake my Lions but happy to share a spot in the 8 if we are above you @Scarecrowe LOL Hoping also that @Former-Member's Swannies can rise back up the ladder next year too and of course have a soft spot for @Faith-and-Hope's Eagles - my pop liked them so added connections there. WOuldn't it be great if we all made the 8 Smiley Surprised

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hope so @Zoe7  😀

Hi @Scarecrowe @MDT @soppykat 

Watching Stars vs Strikers at present. Dale Steyn playing first game for stars. One of worlds great bowlers had 20 runs taken off his first over. But only 1 off his second.

Watching it too @Former-Member and his second over was awesome - such a wonderful bowler. Our boys bowled really well today too - so pleased for Pattinson.

I would be extremely happy if all our teams made the eight next year @Zoe7 .

that would be awesome.................and the fun sledging between us all would be lots of fun too lol

Hey @Former-Member   Hope all is well with you my friend.

Yes Steyn certainly came back with his second over.

can't believe Coulter-Nile dropped that catch.........

Fingers crossed my Renegades get their first win on Sunday night....not a good start for the reigning champs............................

I mean Cartwright dropped the catch not Coulter-Nile

been a LONG day lol 

Zampa just dropped one too that he should have also taken @Scarecrowe @Former-Member Smiley Mad