Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Lee82
Senior Contributor

Re: Darkness

I am so sorry everyone. I have worries you all. I did not mean to do that. I am ok. I am sitting in my car and I am still on hold and I will stay on hold as long as it takes to get through. I will check in again with you all later. Again I am so sorry. I feel terrible for worrying you. Please forgive me. I don't know what I would without my forum family. 🙏🙏

@NatureLover @Shaz51 @outlander @Emelia8 

Good lady @Lee82  ... sounds like you're through the worst of the panic attack at least.

No need to be sorry btw.  😊💖   I'm sure you would do the same for any one of us under similar circumstances.

I hope you are not waiting on hold for too much longer, and that they are helpful once you finally get someone.

I totally get your comment  "I don't know what I would without my forum family".  I felt hopelessly lost and alone for the whole time I was away recently. 😔  

Emelia 🌸

Am so glad you seem a bit calmer, @Lee82 

I hope it doesn't take too long to connect with the helpline. Here with you while you wait... ❤

@Lee82 has your panic attack improved a little? your writing is better now. im really glad that youll be staying on hold until you get through to someone.

1300 659 467 is another helpline as well and who may also ring back later in the day to check on you as well if your finding lifeline or whichever one your using atm is taking a while

Hi @Lee82 

It sounds like you are having trouble getting through to a help line. Here are some options you might like to try:

Lifeline 13 11 14

Suicide Call Back 1300 659 467

Beyond Blue1300 22 46 36

Beyond Blue Corona virus hotline 1800 512 349

Keep persisting Lee. You are worth it.

Whitehawk

Former-Member
Not applicable

I am so sorry Mel, I have seemed to have missed whatever is happening for you right now. Please check in when you can. @Lee82 

Former-Member
Not applicable

I have just could you with what is happening Mel, I am so sorry things have gotten out of hand today. Did you manage to get through to a helpline yet? Honey I am trying hard to control my worries about you and if you are actually safe, please remember our promise. I need you as well as the boys. Love you 3000 @Lee82 

How are you feeling this afternoon @Former-Member ? 😀💖

Em 🌸

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hey Em, I have been asleep for most of the afternoon I am just so very tried right now. How about you? Have you had an ok day? @Emelia8 

@Lee82 💝💝💝💝💝

Its good that you were able to sleep @Former-Member . It was a long/late and worrying night for you last night. And I expect if you have a chest infection, as suspected, that will make you tired too.

Had an okay day here, yes. Got some washing done and dried, before more rain comes in tonight. We dont have a drier, so need fine weather. 🌞

And this afternoon I kept company with @Lee82 , and a few others, here.

Right now, I am relaxing and doing some diamond painting. You can see the pic I'm working on if you go back a couple/few pages here. I was sharing with Lee earlier.

Soon I need to be starting some dinner preparations.

Em 🌸🐶

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance