Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

@Meowmy  Hey Meowmy 🙂 and good morning to my dear friendHeart. Busy day yesterday with appointments and cat nap but was lovely and achieved alot. Hope you had a great day :D.

Will head off this morning for a walk which I don't normally do on a Friday but feel in the mood :). Is our lunch date still on at 11am?  @TAB  cat will come too we have to remind him though.

Have a great morning and will see you a bit later. Love peaxxx

@BryanaCamp  Hey BryanaCamp:)xx. you know the pea very well. Yes was a hard day yesterday. Pea is secluding herself atm but will be okay :). Loved your hiking pic btw:) keep them coming 😛 xxxx

@Gazza75  Hi Gazza75 and good morning to you :D. Thank you for your kind words :). I am doing well today thanks am about to head off for a Friday walk 😮 which I dont normally do but yesterday when I was on my walk with mental health nurse I saw two women in their late 60s early 70s running! I thought OMG! I am so slack! so decided to head off again this morning :). Hope to catch up with you later on today. Love greenpeaxxx

@TAB  Hey TABs  good morning :)x Yes had a super busy day yesterday and will have another one today. Is all good :). How are you going?  I hope you are well. Read that you have been to the dentist. That is good. I should go too but am putting off till later.

Missing our witching hour talks. You have been sleeping in?!:o

Good morning everyone how is everyone going today 💜

Former-Member
Not applicable

Good morning to my super sweet friemd @greenpea  I hope you are feeling much happier by now? Hope also that your Friday walk was a pleasant one. G'day also to @Ant7 @Shaz51 @Meowmy @BlueBay  @Gazza75 @BryanaCamp  @TAB  and any others dropping by

Did I read that some of you are planning on going on a lunch date at 11am?  Enjoy.Wish I could join you.

Sherry

@Former-Member  Good morning how are you doing today 💜

Former-Member
Not applicable

Im ok tks @Ant7 . You?

@Former-Member  I am ok thanks for asking 😊💜

been self medicating and going to bed super super early then sleeping in @greenpea 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance